1. Frogstreet www.frogstreet.com
Incorporates key curricular content areas essential for young children to be successful learners, including language development, literacy, mathematics, science, social studies, creative arts, social and emotional development, physical health and development, and technology
2. Handwriting Without Tears www.hwtears.com/method.htm
What makes Handwriting Without Tears Unique?
Inclusive: works for children of all abilities
Multi-sensory teaching aids and methods
Easy to teach and fun to learn
Excellent for both classroom and individual instruction
3. Envision Math - Bridge Class http://www.pearsonschool.com/index.cfm?locator=PS1zHe&PMDbProgramId=76981
4. Reading Street - Bridge Class http://www.pearsonschool.com/index.cfm?locator=PS1gC9
5. Pinnacle Bible-Based Curriculum http://www.cceionline.com/index.cfm?id=22
Pinnacle® is a research-based early childhood curriculum, designed with both teachers and students in mind. Based on the works of Piaget, Gardner, and Erikson, Pinnacle® provides teachers with lessons that engage children in developmentally appropriate activities.
Curriculum is the framework on which teachers can build an early childhood program that allows children to grow and develop as Jesus did-"in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man" (Luke 2:52). A child's growth and development is viewed as a process, not an event. Development begins when the child is conceived and continues throughout life. Spiritual, physical, mental, emotional, and social development are equally important.